As a Content Marketing Executive I am responsible for developing content strategies and creating marketing content in the form of blogs, articles, and thought leadership papers.
I help colleagues develop content ideas, identifying themes and topics that are of interest and concern to our clients and target audience.
I’m a versatile writer, and I can cover a varied range for topics which include. Banking,business and finance, politics, current affairs, marketing and sport.
I can produce news reports, and features, that are both informative and entertaining. I can tailor my writing for different audiences and can write for both print and online publications.
I have a passion for all things digital and I specialise in digital copywriting.
My copywriting training includes writing:
- Website Content, including (SEO) content
- Sales Letters
- Advertising Features
- Case Studies
- Press Releases
How can a copywriter/content strategist help you and your business?
- They can identify your target audience
- Identify the desires and needs of your audience
- highlight the core strengths of your business
- Communicate your USP (Unique Selling Point) What sets you apart from others in your industry
- Clarify your objectives – Enquiries or leads? Direct sales? Traffic building? Subscriptions? Greater Brand awareness?
- Identify the key features and benefits of your product or service
- Write about your product or service in a customer focused way
- Assess the strength of your offers
- Write interesting and engaging stories about you and your business
- Create effective ‘Call to Actions’
Good copywriting begins with good research, and I have excellent research skills. I need to know as much as about you and your business as possible. This helps me understand the needs of your audience and customers, and allows me to create content that will help you and your business achieve its goals.
More and more cosumers are finding businesses online through search engines like Google. They find these businesses through keywords. Part of my research involves finding those keywords that your audience and customers are using in search engines. Finding those keywords will help to increase the number of visitors to your website.
Having a business blog is becoming an increasingly important way of promoting and marketing your business online.
A blog can give your business a voice, you can build credibility and authority within your sector. Blogging is a great way to share industry expertise, show your ability to problem solve, gain people’s trust and generate more visitors to your website.
You can only do this through having content that’s interesting, useful, and relevant to your audience and customers. With over three years experience of writing my own blog, I can help produce such content.